Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Mount issue ?

2009-04-18 01:32:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Mount issue ?
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 01:27:13 -0400
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Karel <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT
> com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using the forum, not the mailing list

I tried to register for the mailing list and after a lot of
frustration I have an account but I can not login to the bacula forum.
BTW, the frustration was caused by the captcha image verification. I
got the answer wrong 5 or 6 times before I got through.

Anyways, I do not think you need new tapes. Did the mount command
actually load the tape in the drive? Could it have been busy when the
bacula prompt thought it was done and asked you to mount it again.
Your autochanger does not have a barcode reader?

John