Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0 not asking for tape to be mounted

2009-04-16 03:50:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 3.0 not asking for tape to be mounted
From: Stephen Carr <sgcarr AT civeng.adelaide.edu DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:15:43 +0930
Dear All

Each week I rotate through a set of tapes. I unmounted and ejected tape
from one set. Placed first tape of next set in unit but forgot to mount it.

A migration job started but never sent an email to mount a tape. The
devices was flagged as BLOCKED.

When migration jobs fill the tape there is a message to mount a new tape
etc.

Is this a bug?

Thanks
Stephen Carr

--
Stephen Carr
Computing Officer

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)and
contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure
or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made
that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus
scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.