Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula and ssh-tunnel FD <-> SD

2009-04-10 04:43:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula and ssh-tunnel FD <-> SD
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:39:44 -0700
The "unknown error during program execvp" means that bacula wasn't able
to actually start ssh-tunnel.sh, or that the script wasn't able to
launch ssh, or something like that. I'm not sure exactly why. It could
be a permissions issue. Or maybe your script didn't start with
#!/bin/bash so your Linux didn't know how to run this script.

I don't think your problem has anything to do with ports.

Incidentally, I put a page in the Wiki that describes a different way of
using SSH - I find my way quite a bit easier.

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.