Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula and ssh-tunnel FD <-> SD

2009-04-10 03:16:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula and ssh-tunnel FD <-> SD
From: Olivier Delestre <olivier.delestre AT univ-rouen DOT fr>
To: "bacula-users (anglais)" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:12:37 +0200
Hi,

I want to use the script ssh-tunnel in the bacula source 2.4.4.
I follow the explication in the readme.txt but :

09-avr 14:58 serveur-dir JobId 46: BeforeJob: run command
"/usr/lib64/bacula/scripts/ssh-tunnel.sh start client_fqdn"
09-avr 14:58 serveur-dir JobId 46: BeforeJob: Starting SSH-tunnel to
client_fqdn...
09-avr 14:58 serveur-dir JobId 46: Error: Runscript: BeforeJob
returned non-zero status=255. ERR=Unknown error during program execvp

In command line with "ssh-tunnel start client_fqdn" the tunnel is workink.
echo $? egal 0

In my script ssh-tunnel :

USER=bacula
CLIENT=$2
LOCAL=serveur_fqdn
SSH=/usr/bin/ssh
# Cle Prive - private key
PK=/usr/lib64/bacula/scripts/bacula_tunnel
etc..

and in the director :

i have a second storage directive entry like explain in the how-to (i think).

Do you have a explain ? a schema to explain this ( forwardind port ... )?
What can i put in the variable "LOCAL" ? a full qualified name or not ?

I a beginner with bacula and in english ;-) sorry

Thanks
--
Cordialement