Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] (no subject)

2009-04-09 11:27:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] (no subject)
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:24:04 +0200
On Thursday 09 April 2009 13:41:02 JanJaap Scholing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded from 2.4.4 to 3.0.0 (with database upgrade)
>
> When I try to purge the jobs on a volume and i enter the MediaID I get the
> following error message:
>
> *purge jobs volume
>
> |      92 | B1TH04     | Used
>
> Enter *MediaId or Volume name: 92
> sql_get.c:1029 Media record for Volume "92" not found.
>
> No problem when I enter the VolumeName:
>
> Enter *MediaId or Volume name: B1TH04
> 3 Files on Volume "B1TH04" purged from catalog.
> There are no more Jobs associated with Volume "B1TH04". Marking it purged.
>
> Is this a bug in 3.0.0?

No, it is not a bug, rather a change, and it is something I forgot to
document, but should be obvious if you read the prompt *very* carefully.

If you enter a MediaId, you must precede it with an asterisk.  This change was
made to permit having Volume names that begin with numbers.

Best regards,

Kern