Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bootstrap/.bsr files and file storage

2009-04-02 00:01:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] bootstrap/.bsr files and file storage
From: morty AT frakir DOT org
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:54:16 -0400
Bacula configuration examples put the bootstrap files in a dir on the
backup server.  Question: in the case where the backup volume is a
file volume, is it OK to specify that the bootstrap file goes in the
backup volume dir?  This would seem to make much more sense to me:
there would be no risk that I would have a backup volume but not the
bootstrap file if the bootstrap is *on* the backup volume.  Just want
to make sure I'm not missing something.

- Morty