Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 2 week cycle schedule

2009-01-29 09:47:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] 2 week cycle schedule
From: Gaetano Guerriero <gaetano.guerriero AT spacespa DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:45:05 +0100
I am in doubt about what is the best way to express
"do something every two weeks" in a bacula scheduler.

Mine is:
Schedule {
Name = "2weekcycle"

Run = Level=Full Pool=Pool_A 1st fri at 23:30
Run = Level=Incremental Pool=Pool_A 1st-2nd monday-thursday at 23:30
Run = Level=Differential Pool=Pool_A 2nd friday at 23:30

Run = Level=Full Pool=Pool_B 3rd friday at 23:30
Run = Level=Incremental Pool=Pool_B 3rd-4th monday-thursday at 23:30
Run = Level=Differential Pool=Pool_B 4th friday at 23:30
}

It has the drawback that nothing gets done on the 5th week of the month.
I was thinking that i could do something similar using week of the year and
listing explicitly every week, but I was wondering if someone knew a better
way....

Gaetano Guerriero