Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 2.4.4 brings up problems with automatic volume recycling

2009-01-28 00:27:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 2.4.4 brings up problems with automatic volume recycling
From: Andreas Unterkircher <unki AT netshadow DOT at>
To: Christian Balzer <chibi AT gol DOT com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:03:04 +0100
Hello Christian,

> So in the end I caved in and have all diffs and incs go to a single volume
> with a "Volume Use Duration = 23 hours" in the pool definition.

Thanks for that hint! I will give it a try to see if it solves this
problem. Especially that suddenly all jobs shine up in the "status
director" on the same volume is confusing me.

But this 'locking' issue seems to be a re-occurring phenomena as I was
also looking on bacula-devel and also there I found few posts about
bacula is hanging around doing nothing [1].

[1] http://tinyurl.com/d6q3h3

Regards,
Andreas