Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems starting Bacula aftercompilingandinstalling

2009-01-21 11:51:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems starting Bacula aftercompilingandinstalling
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:48:33 +0100
before the .configure
do a
export CFLAGS="-O2 -g -msse -mmmx -march=i586 -mtune=i686 -funroll-loops
-mfpmath=sse -fmessage-length=0 -fno-strict-aliasing
-pipe -fstack-protector -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=0"

if you are on a 686 proc other flags exist for x86_64
man gcc would be your friends or check what flags usually use other deb's
packagers.

Reynier Perez Mira wrote:
> Hi Timo:
> I found a message[1] from myself  but I can't find the Developers section in
> Wiki. Can you help me?
>
> [1]
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=49115117.2090200%40ioda-net.ch
> Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
> Dirección Técnica IP

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com