Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] (no subject)

2009-01-15 15:22:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] (no subject)
From: JanJaap Scholing <janjaapscholing AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:19:31 +0100
Hi,

We are using bacula with a file-storage.
Backups are running at every time of the day. The problem is when we want to restore a file from the file-storage, the director waits on Storage FileStorage to complete a running backup before he starts restoring.

Is it possible to make a extra "drive" who can also mount the FileStorage and run a backup and restore job at the same time?

We use bacula 2.4.4

Regards

Jan Jaap Scholing

Plan je feest, nodig mensen uit en deel je foto's met Windows Live Events