Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cannot login into bugreport site

2009-01-05 11:41:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cannot login into bugreport site
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:39:11 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

  I cannot login in to bugs.bacula.org. When I try to login using my userid and
password, I get error message that account may be blocked, disabled or password
is incorrect. So I click on the link to e-mail me the password but I get error
message that it cannot find information about my account. I thought that site
may have undergone changes so I try to create new account, now I get message
that the userid is already in use. I checked my userid and password stored in
my firefox and they are what I thought they should be.

 What could be wrong?

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com