Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] status director and scheduled jobs

2008-12-19 12:02:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] status director and scheduled jobs
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:56:12 -0800
I think you could try pruning jobs rather than volumes. This would let
you select the client, and then prune all jobs for that client - which
in turn would prune the expired volumes (after the last job on the
volume has been pruned).

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.