Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] status director and scheduled jobs

2008-12-19 10:37:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] status director and scheduled jobs
From: Carlo Maesen <c.maesen AT aca-it DOT be>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:34:06 +0100 (CET)
I have several tapes in several pools. I use "Volume Use Duration = 23 hours"
for each pool.
Sometimes when I run the "stat dir" command within the bconsole, I see
*unknown* for the scheduled jobs volume. That's because all volumes in the pool
have status "used". The moment the backup starts, he changed the status to
purged for the expired volumes. Is there a way I can display the correct output
for  scheduled jobs volume without manually pruning the expired volumes ?.
It would be handy because I have no library.

Bacula 2.4.3 CentOS 5.2

Thanks in advance