Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors

2008-10-28 13:03:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors
From: Exim List <eximlist AT wingnet DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:00:05 -0400
I've had the cert file double quoted and unquoted.

Pretty much the same result.

Maybe I need to step back and ask:  what are the steps to get bacula-fd
running on Windows with TLS?

Does anyone have a basic primer or how-to out there who has actually
done it?

Do you have to install OpenSSL separately or just use the files that are
in the distribution/rpm?

Thank you.