Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors

2008-10-21 10:19:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows / TLS / errors
From: Exim List <eximlist AT wingnet DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:48:27 -0400
I have a client who would like data backed up on a remote Windows machine.

I have the bacula-fd.conf set up and working well by itself on the
Windows 2003 server connecting to a Linux Director.

When I try to use TLS, I get errors.

Per suggestions, I created the .key, .csr and .crt files on a Unix
machine to alleviate the hassle of using Openssl on Windows.

I copied these files to:

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\bacula

as server.key, server.crt and the original ca.crt used on the issuing
server.

I get this error when running 'bacula-fd -d100' from the command line:

Error: ../../lib/openssl.c:86 Error loading certification verification
stores:  ERR=error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory

The next error is the same except it changes to 2006D080:BIO
routines:BIO_new_file:no such file

Third error is 0B084002:x509 certificate
routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib

Fourth error is Fatal Error at ../../filed/filed.c:323 because: Failed
to initialize TLS context for File daemon "server" in bacula-fd.conf.

I've tried copying the crt files to c:\program files\bacula and changing
the bacula-fd.conf to match.  That didn't help either.

I've scoured the web for about an hour and can't find anything pertinent
to help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.