Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] When will the new version of bacula be released?

2008-05-30 14:29:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] When will the new version of bacula be released?
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  I added more diskspace to my backup server RAID and it increased the RAID
size to over 2TB. It seems that Linux has problems booting from a 2TB volume so
I will have to re-build the server with different partitioning scheme.

  As long as I am re-building it (which I will try to do it this weekend) I
wanted to install latest version of Linux (Fedora 9) and latest version of
bacula. I need to get the system running by next wednesday.

  I was testing bacula on it until now, and I want to put it in production
before next Full backup cycle.

When is the new version of bacula (2.10) going to be released?

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com