Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows Fileset issue?

2008-05-28 12:39:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows Fileset issue?
From: "Robin Bonin" <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:38:15 -0500
I made the following changes base on both suggestions.

FileSet {
  Name = "StandardWindowsFileSet"
  Include {
    Options {
        signature = MD5
        compression = GZIP
        ignore case = yes
                # Vista / 2008 Locations
                WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Users/*/Desktop"
                WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Users/*/Documents"

                # XP / 2000 / 2003 Locations
                WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Desktop"
                WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents"
        }
    Options {
        exclude = yes
        # Exclude EVERYTHING except what was in WildDir above
        RegexDir = ".*"
   }
        File = "C:/"
        File = "D:/"
        File = "E:/"
  }
  Exclude { # File types to exclude
        File = *.pst # Outlook Folders
        File = *.mp3 # Music Files
        File = *.log # Log Files
        File = *.wma # Music Files
        File = *.lnk # Links
        File = *.bak # backup files
  }
}

when I ran my backup, all that was backed up was the root of c:\
It seems I need to add a RegexFile = ".*' to the exclude (so it
doesn't backup files in the root), and there is something wrong with
the WildDir statements?