Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] pool configuration

2008-05-24 08:44:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] pool configuration
From: "Mikael Kermorgant" <mikael.kermorgant AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 14:44:18 +0200
Hello,

I'd like to setup only one pool for full and incremental jobs,
handling 21 tapes (3 sets of 7 tapes).
Over one month, I'll use 7 tapes (more if necessary), beginning with a
Full and then incrementals.

I've read the doc about "Pool" configuration but I can't figure out
how to tell bacula to use a new volume for a Full backup.

* "Maximum Volume Jobs" can't be used because value varies along the months
* "Volume Use Duration" : same pb

My fear is that sometimes, a Full backup is appended on the free space
of the seventh tape...
Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,
--