Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows bacula client

2008-05-23 11:20:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows bacula client
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Samuel Ferré <ferre.sam AT gmail DOT com>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:19:41 -0400

Hi,

Recently (yesterday) I experience the same problem. Check your configurations files, both at Windows Client and Server Linux too. Look for Director password and see that it have the same string. After that restart client services and try again

Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira

Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP