Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup stalls- Dir inserting Attributes

2008-05-17 07:15:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full backup stalls- Dir inserting Attributes
From: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: "Phil Schwartz" <phil_schwartz AT users.sourceforge DOT net>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:14:41 +0300
I had the same problem, and got it fixed only by compiling from source.

untar the source, and exit src/config.h AFTER ./configure <with plenty of
settings>

Find the row of

    #define HAVE_BATCH_FILE_INSERT 1

and convert it to

    /* #define HAVE_BATCH_FILE_INSERT 1 */

and make

After make, call make install OR (if you had no idea of how to --configure)

    cp src/dird/bacula-dir /usr/sbin
    cp src/stored/bacula-sd /usr/sbin
    cp src/filed/bacula-fd /usr/sbin

    cp src/console/bconsole /usr/sbin/bacula-console

... if you are on Debian. If not, you have to find your way.

Regards,
jarif