Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula tray monitor in debian 4.0

2008-05-16 10:04:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula tray monitor in debian 4.0
From: "Israel Miranda" <programadorlinux AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:06:06 -0300
Hi there guys. I'm using a debian 4.0 stable to backup all servers in my network. I use bacula 2.2.8 from backports.org
However, the bacula-traymonitor package, got stuck on version 2.2.0, and now it's not even in backports.org anymore.
I don't know the reason probably a lib that's only in lenny or something like that. I'm just wondering if anyone has compiled bacula in debian 4.0 with bacula-traymonitor, before trying that, so maybe someone who had already done this could give me an insight. After all, if the guys from backports.org didn't compile it to etch, there has to be a strong reason.
So maybe the solution would be to have a mixed system from stable/testing with only the required libraries from testing to compile bacula?

Any hints or opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Meus cumprimentos,

Israel Vinícius Nogueira Miranda