Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy volumes between SD's?

2008-05-14 10:28:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy volumes between SD's?
From: "Mingus Dew" <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:27:52 -0400
I was trying to migrate Jobs between a Disk Volume on one SD to Tape Volume on another. After reviewing the documentation, I read that migration currently does not support reading from one SD and writing to another. I'd like to know is is possible to copy the Volume Files and change the config to move these volumes to the same SD that I'd like to write to.

I of course appreciate any suggestions on how to do this.

Thank you!