Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Dynamic client assignment based on script

2008-05-05 17:44:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Dynamic client assignment based on script
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: 'bacula-users' <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:45:16 -0600
I would like to set the client directive when a job runs, much like the Fileset directive. My script determines which host has a resource and then needs to back it up off the cluster. I’m hoping to do this within Bacula so as to limit the chance of the resource being on the other host after the job has been scheduled through manual means (a script or cron job outside of Bacula).

Thanks,
Robert
--
Robert LeBlanc