Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help with about Migration Job and SQLQuery selection

2008-05-02 10:22:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help with about Migration Job and SQLQuery selection
From: "Mingus Dew" <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:22:25 -0400
All,
     I am trying to setup a Migration job so that the job migrates from the specified Pool the JobIds selected in a SQL query. The manual states

"The exception to this is when Selection Type = SQLQuery, in which case no Pool is used, unless you specifically include it in the SQL query. Note, the Pool resource referenced must contain a Next Pool = ... directive to define the Pool to which the data will be migrated."

So I understand that the Pool must be included as part of my query. This query from query.sql is very close to what I'd like to achieve. I just lack the SQL knowledge and understanding of Bacula tables to modify it.

:List all backups for a Client after a specified time
*Enter Client Name:
*Enter time in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format:
SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Client.Name as Client,Level,StartTime,JobFiles,JobBytes,VolumeName
 FROM Client,Job,JobMedia,Media
 WHERE Client.Name='%1'
 AND Client.ClientId=Job.ClientId
 AND JobStatus='T'
 AND JobMedia.JobId=Job.JobId AND JobMedia.MediaId=Media.MediaId
 AND Job.StartTime >= '%2'
 ORDER BY Job.StartTime;

I'd like to be able to specify the Pool within the query and define the Job.StartTime as being between the current date and 7 days previous. Even if someone who knows this pretty well can get me the Pool selection part, I can probably stumble through the date.

Thanks!

-D