BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Multiple issues on newly installed 4.1.0.

2017-04-24 12:34:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Multiple issues on newly installed 4.1.0.
From: "Bedynek, Matthew J." <bedynekmj AT ornl DOT gov>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:33:49 +0000
Thanks for trying to get some debug log files.  I was able to reproduce the problem, and I just pushed a fix (maybe not the final one) to git.

Could you please test that change?  You can either apply the diff (see below), manually replace BackupPC_tarExtract (edit the "use lib" path to make sure it is correct), or reinstall using makeDist / configure.pl from git master.

I will test this later today.  Just waiting for a few jobs to complete.  Thanks for taking to time out of your day to help us!

-matt