BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Blackout period not working?

2015-10-01 09:39:58
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Blackout period not working?
From: Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:37:30 +0000

Good point, thanks. Checking...

Main config (BPC-server): 8-18, all weekdays
Host config (cloud server): 8-18, all weekdays

The badping limit and good content are set at their defaults three and seven
respectively.
The host, a departmental cloud-server, is however one of those servers that is
up 24/7/365 (or close to in any case - it's not supposed to be down for any
reason if possible).

I'll keep an eye on it for a while and see what happens now.

--
//Sorin