BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4alpha3

2014-12-29 03:28:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4alpha3
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 00:26:35 -0800
Jim,

Sorry about the long delay in replying.  Do you still have examples of bad compressed log files?

Craig

On Monday, February 24, 2014, Jimmy <mupperoni AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hi,

I am using BackupPC 4 alpha3. I'm trying to troubleshoot some problems but I cannot see the log content.

/usr/local/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC_zcat: can't uncompress XferLOG.44.z

The file is not empty:
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc  4902326 Feb 11 19:48 XferLOG.44.z

What could be the problem?

Thanks!