BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Rsync on Windows 8 - Service Logon Failure?

2013-12-19 14:20:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Rsync on Windows 8 - Service Logon Failure?
From: threehappypenguins <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:19:35 -0800
I haven't used windows 8 but I think it makes it hard to do things
with administrator rights. According to this:
you should still be able to configure the service to log on as a user
with access to the files.

lesmikesell < at > gmail.com

YES!!! You're a genius! :)

I followed the link you gave, went through the instructions went to Manager and
opened the services list, right clicked on Rsync, went to properties, went to
the "log on" tab, typed in the Administrator password and BINGO, I was able to
start it! Thanks!