BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backuppc separate access for each server

2013-12-19 12:41:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backuppc separate access for each server
From: isubhransu <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:39:54 -0800
In our organization we need to confirm our clients that their servers are being
backed up regularly by giving them access to thier server backup.
We have just started using backuppc and as far as I researched/know backuppc do
not have that feature. Correct me if I am wrong provide me in what way we can
use backuppc to acheive our goal(give separate access to each server backup to
respective clients, without exposing other servers backup data)?

Thanks
Subhransu