BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] R: Re: R: Re: Different schedule for every module

2013-06-13 10:21:32
Subject: [BackupPC-users] R: Re: R: Re: Different schedule for every module
From: "absolutely_free AT libero DOT it" <absolutely_free AT libero DOT it>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:19:36 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

maybe the $ClientNameAlias function it's a bit unclear to me; I notice that
now I've two separated folder in /var/lib/backuppc/pc
So I've two pool of file for two modules of same server.
It's correct?
Thank you again

user discussion, questions and support"<backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
net>