BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] R: Re: Different schedule for every module

2013-06-12 10:25:44
Subject: [BackupPC-users] R: Re: Different schedule for every module
From: "absolutely_free AT libero DOT it" <absolutely_free AT libero DOT it>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:24:13 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Les,

thank you for your reply.

For example, I've in /etc/backuppc several .pl file, for every backuppc
client.

My original file is:

# cat server2.mydomain.com.pl
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  'home',
  'home2',
  'mysql',
  'etc',
  'home3',
  'home4'
];
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = 'XXXXXXX';
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'server2';
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{PingCmd} = '/bin/true';

Should I add server2b.mydomain.com.pl and put this (only for module "home")?

$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  'home',
 # 'home2',
  #'mysql',
  #'etc',
  #'home3',
  #'home4'
];
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = 'XXXXXXX';
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'server2';
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{PingCmd} = '/bin/true';
$ClientNameAlias = 'server2.mydomain.com'

and

server2c.mydomain.com.pl (only for module "home2")?

$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
 #'home',
 'home2',
  #'mysql',
  #'etc',
  #'home3',
  #'home4'
];
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = 'XXXXXXX';
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'server2';
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{PingCmd} = '/bin/true';
$ClientNameAlias = 'server2.mydomain.com'

..and so on?
Thank you again

user discussion, questions and support"<backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
net>