BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Email configuration

2013-06-01 17:34:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Email configuration
From: "Michael Stowe" <mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org>
To: mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:32:15 -0500
> It also seems to imply that the username you're using is "backuppc" rather
> than "zephod."  This will be set under "hosts".

Errr, you can safely ignore that, I was thinking of something else
entirely, but it does appear your configuration isn't being read or used.

I recommend trying out the -t switch to see if anything would be sent,

And the -u switch to confirm your email is set up properly.  If those
work, then it's simply your config.