BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc errors

2013-03-29 17:33:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc errors
From: Chris Stone <axisml AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:31:51 -0600
Yes - that's why I'd said  "On your backuppc server, su to your backuppc user and run:" - gotta doing it as the backuppc user.  ;-)

Chris

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Curtis Vaughan <cavaughan AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Les was on the money. It was the fact that /var/lib/backuppc is the home
directory for backuppc and I wasn't testing as backuppc. Reinstalling the
keys to the other server fixed the prob!

Chris Stone
AxisInternet, Inc.
www.axint.net