BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc errors

2013-03-29 15:13:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc errors
From: Chris Stone <axisml AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:12:02 -0600
I would still check out your keys. On your backuppc server, su to your backuppc user and run:

ssh root@one-of-your-servers-to-be-backed-up whoami

and you should not get anything returned but root. You might get prompted to re-accept the SSH key - accept it and run again and you should get just root again.

Or, if you get a different error, fix that and you should be set.

Chris