BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backupPC and backup via VPN connection.

2012-07-26 13:25:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backupPC and backup via VPN connection.
From: bubolski <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 02:51:47 -0700
Hello all.

I got a problem with this (topic). When i'm connected to the same wireless via
cable I can start backup on backuppc.
When i got internet from wifi and i'm connected to my work wireless via vpn i
can ping my computer from backuppc but can't start backup. Got information
about no ping.

Why i can ping from my -> pc backuppc and from backuppc -> my pc , but can't
start backup for my computer ?
Via cable is the same situation but I can start backup.