BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Mageia

2011-10-11 20:19:48
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on Mageia
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Juergen Harms <Juergen.Harms AT unige DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:17:21 +0200
Hi,

Juergen Harms wrote on 2011-10-11 21:39:53 +0200 [[BackupPC-users] BackupPC on
Mageia]:
> I have picked up maintainership for BackupPC in the Mageia distro.

I'm sure that's worth a thread of it's own ... you certainly don't need to
reuse a thread titled "Full backup on tape".

> [...]
> It would be helpful to potential users if the BackupPC wiki documents
> that a BackupPC is also available in this new distro (new, but well out
> of its infancy). Do I need to specifically ask somewhere for a
> corresponding correction of the wiki page to be done?

Traditionally, "wiki" means "no, you do the correction". For reasons outside
the BackupPC project, you need editor permissions to edit the BackupPC wiki.
Please create a SourceForge login, send me the name of the login (off-list),
and I'll add you.

Regards,
Holger