BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Net:FTP::RetrHandle

2010-11-09 23:08:47
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Net:FTP::RetrHandle
From: Andrew Spiers <aspiers AT vpac DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:07:40 +1100
Hi, I've downloaded the debian version of BackupPC  from
http://packages.debian.org/sid/backuppc

and am setting about installing it on a Ubuntu Maverick system for
evaluation.

Following the documentation, I've installed the modules mentioned via
cpan. All of them seem to have installed except for Net:FTP::RetrHandle
which is failing most of its tests.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it safe to use this and just use
tar, smb and rsync methods for backup?