BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Is graphing available in standard BackupPC? (Was: Graph data)

2010-10-22 03:19:59
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Is graphing available in standard BackupPC? (Was: Graph data)
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:17:25 +0200
and
>support
>Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Is graphing available in standard BackupPC?
(Was:
>Graph data)
>
>For completeness, I'm speaking about 3.2.0 distributed as tarball, not
packaged as
>RPM/PKG.  It sounds like Debian has added out-of-tree patches to include
the
>graphs.  I am using RHEL/CentOS, however.

I do too, using CentOS and the tarball. I guess eventually the author(s) of
BPC will give in and give it to us. ;-)

FWIW, the 3.2.0 install fixed quite a few things over here, I got the queues
filled and listed again on the Backup Queue Summary-page, as well as the
colours back on the Host Summary-page. I'm sort of happy anyway with the new
version. 8-}

--
/Sorin