BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Documentation lagging behind the GUI

2010-10-21 12:57:13
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Documentation lagging behind the GUI
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: itismike <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:55:09 -0700
itismike,

> > If you have something to contribute to it, please do so!
>
> Thanks for the perspective and the encouragement. How does one go
> about requesting editor permissions on the wiki?

You need a SourceForge account.  Just email your SF user name to me.

I'd love to completely open up the wiki, but SF's MediaWiki config
doesn't allow that.  Apparently spam is too much of a problem.

If someone wants to volunteer to have admin wiki privileges so they
can add other users then please email me too.

Craig