BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2.0 on CentOS 5.5

2010-10-21 07:40:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2.0 on CentOS 5.5
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:36:24 +0200

Hi and thanks!

Just finished the installation from the tar.gz. The upgrade went surprisingly,
not to mention pleasantly, problem-free, except for I had to double-check some
paths to make sure things ended up in their proper places. The BPC web-GUI now
shows BPC as being v3.2.0 and the test backups seem to be running fine.

Some new columns on the Host Summary page as well as some new-looking
BPC-logos have been added. Nice.

I don't see any graphs anywhere though. Tell me again please, where were those
supposed to show up?

Thanks.
--
/Sorin