BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2.0 on CentOS 5.5

2010-10-21 07:11:13
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.2.0 on CentOS 5.5
From: daniel <danniel.co AT gmail DOT com>
To: sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:07:54 +0300
Hi Sorin, I've installed Backuppc on centos 5.5 64 bits from sources. It works like a charm :)

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se> wrote:
Hi all,

Seeing the threads on BPC with the graphing, I kinda' feel I'd like that kind
of information on the BPC web page too. I today gather stats manually and
occasionally with all that goes with that in terms of continuity...

So, has anybody actually tried installing the BPC v3.2.0 tar.gz on CentOS5,
where BPC was originally installed using the C5 test-repo and according to the
how-to? Any gotchas? Anything I should know before even attempting this?

So far I haven't seen any rpm's from either CentOS or any other well-known
repos with this 3.2.0-version of BPC.

Thanks.
--
BW,
       Sorin
# Sorin Srbu                    [Sysadmin, Systems Engineer]
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,  Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >3 signals> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,        Mobile: +46 (0)701-718023
# Box 574, Uppsala University,  Fax: +46 (0)18-4714482
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden     Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#                       Web: http://www.orgfarm.uu.se
# ()  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# /\
#
# MotD follows:
# As an ultimate incentive to solve the millennium bug computer problem, China
has ordered its airline executives to take a flight on January 1, 2000. -The
Financial Times.

Daniel Corabian
Linux System Administrator
Newservers.Inc.
Mobile: +40-742-391927
E-mail:  danniel_co AT yahoo DOT com, daniel AT newservers DOT com