BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Graph at status page

2010-10-20 18:07:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Graph at status page
From: higuita <higuita AT GMX DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:04:54 +0100
Hi

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:56:41 -0200, Rangel Caio <ranger0 AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> >> could anyone tell me why the "graph" function at the status page (at
> >> the start) doenst work correctly? How can i setup this? I can just
> Could someone explain me how to install that patch?

        Pick up the attached path (its just copy paste of the bug
page, starting in the --- line )

then go the the backuppc dir... in my systems are in

/usr/share/backuppc/

this the folder should have this contents.

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Ago 10 11:44 bin
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Ago 10 11:44 cgi-bin
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Ago 10 11:44 conf
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Mai 21  2008 doc
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Ago 10 11:44 image
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Jul 22  2008 lib

so do:
cd /usr/share/backuppc/
patch -p0 --dry-run < patch

        this command should return successful on both changes... if true,
remove the --dry-run to really apply the patch

        If the --dry-run didn't return successful , try to edit the file
lib/BackupPC/Lib.pm around lines 485 and 553 and compare then with the patch
and see if isn't already applied

        More info about patchs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff

good luck
higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a