BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Pool size drop?

2010-10-05 10:30:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Pool size drop?
From: "B. Alexander" <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:28:44 -0400
Was there a major change to the way that pooling is handled from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0? Rangel's email about the graphs disappearing made me look at mine. I have them, but I noticed that the pool size dropped significantly, from 325GB to 250GB during week 37, about the time I installed 3.2.0. I'm not complaining, rather just curious. I haven't seen any errors in the logs, so I was wondering where the space came from...Dedup improvements? Or do I have a problem?

Thanks,
--b