BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Add NAS to LWM

2010-10-01 07:48:37
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Add NAS to LWM
From: Jon Craig <cannedspam.cant AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:45:34 -0400

If your nas supports ISCSI then you could carve your nas into luns and use them to expand your lvm volume.  If your nas doesn't support ISCSI then I don't know of a way you can merge the two together.  You must end up with a single filesystem as BackupPC uses hard links and these cannot span multiple filesystems.