BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Commenting out hosts

2010-06-21 07:25:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Commenting out hosts
From: Ian <barnracoon AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:22:13 +0200
Hi,

Possibly a simple question again, cant see anything in the FAQ:

I have disabled some old hosts in the hosts file, but dont want to remove the info from the pool, so I commented them out (using a #), will this remove the info from the pool? Or will it leave the pool information (i.e. still browsable if i remove the commented out line)? I have changed each of the hosts im commenting outs $Conf{FullPeriod} to -1 so they wont try and do nay more backups.

Thanks
Ian