BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] pool constantly producing ext4_lookup: deleted inode referenced

2010-06-11 18:03:23
Subject: [BackupPC-users] pool constantly producing ext4_lookup: deleted inode referenced
From: Brian Neu <proclivity76 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
# mount |grep archive
/dev/mapper/rd5-archive on /mnt/archive type ext4 (rw,noatime)

It's a RAID5 with LVM on top ( I know that's less than ideal )

I've reformatted this volume several times over several kernels and it always
ends up with this error.  BTRFS seemed to do better with it, but it's still a
little slow, and resizing still had issues, so I wanted to go back to a tried
and true ext fs.  Should I just go with XFS ?