BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Restore recursive selective files

2010-04-22 05:46:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Restore recursive selective files
From: Andy Brown <andy AT onyx DOT net>
To: "'backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:24:59 +0100
Hi All,
I've got a tricky one, I want to restore all index.htm files for a server
backup folder, not interested in all the other files, etc. Now the problem is
there are literally thousands of folders that are contained here, so using the
web CGI isn't an option to manually select.
Is there a simple way I can do this, ideally restoring back direct to the
original host.

Hope that makes sense, I suspect it can be done using some scripting on the
backuppc server itself, please help!

Regards,

Andy Brown

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, subject
to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you have received this message
in error, please contact Onyx Group immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Any content included in this mail does not
necessarily reflect the views of The Onyx Group.

Onyx Group Ltd, Registered in England Registration Number: 5682619, VAT Number:
884255494

Registered Office: Onyx House (Stockton), 9 Cheltenham Road, Portrack
Interchange Business Park, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2AD.