BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC daemon not starting

2010-04-21 06:48:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC daemon not starting
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:46:47 +0200

Came back from lunch and the daemon was started. I haven't seen this long
startup before.

Does BPC do some house-cleaning each time the daemon starts?

The web-GUI for BPC is rather slow now too, for some reason. Needs caching
stuff?

Uptime was 76d since last reboot, though I doubt that matters.
--
/Sorin