BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] OT: Getting a "File name too long (91)-error

2010-04-20 05:17:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] OT: Getting a "File name too long (91)-error
From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:15:22 +0200
Hi all,

This post might be off-topic. I apologize in that case.

With the backup on the Win-server running (mostly) fine with DeltaCopy, I'm
now getting a "File name too long (91)"-error in the backup-logs on BPC. Tried
posting to the DeltaCopy forum, but didn't get any response;
<<http://forums.aboutmyx.com/forums/posts/list/159.page>>.

My google searches implies this might have to do with a limitation in the
Cygwin emulation, and I'm wondering if I could resolve this by just adding the
latest cygwin1.dll file from Cygwin 1.7 to the DeltaCopy folder.

Has anybody here come across this problem and can shed some light on the
matter?

Thanks.
--
BW,