BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] I do not receive error reports backuppc

2010-04-12 06:03:44
Subject: [BackupPC-users] I do not receive error reports backuppc
From: Antonio Garcia Tejada <antoniomontrel AT gmail DOT com>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:01:50 +0200
Good Afternoon,

I'm starting to ride BackupPC, I have to get it to schedule backups and everything works fine, but when you try to configure the reports to send Email I can not.

I installed the ssmtp SMTP server, and set / var / lib / backuppc / ssmtp:

#
# Config file for ssmtp sendmail
#
# The person Who gets all mail for userids <1000
# Make this empty to disable rewriting.
root = antoniomontrel AT gmail DOT com

# The Place Where the mail goes. The actual machine name is not required
# MX records are consulted. Commonly Mailhosts are named mail.domain.com
mailhub = smtp.gmail.com: 587

# Where will the mail seem to eat from?
# RewriteDomain =

# The full hostname
hostname = antoniomontrel AT gmail DOT com

UseSTARTTLS = YES

Authuser = antoniomontrel AT gmail DOT com

AuthPass = xxxxxx

# Are users to September Allowed Their Own From: address?
# YES - Allow the user to specify Their Own From: address
# NO - Use the system generated From: address
# FromLineOverride = YES

Still do not receive the reports in my mail, I tested the server on command line ssmtp and if I send the emails ...

I used to receive mails with the following message every 20 minutes:

/ Usr / share / sendmail / sendmail: 1248: / usr / sbin / sendmail-msp: not found

Remove the scheduled task every 20 minutes and no longer

Could you help me?

I appreciate the time I have dedicated

Greetings